PPC Consulting Services
AdWords and similar online advertising tools are a highly effective way to reach new customers and grow online businesses. Using Pay Per Click (PPC) platforms can generate immediate response, drive direct sales and allow new businesses to compete effectively online.
At Raptor we also offer expert PPC consulting services, whether you’re using Google AdWords or Microsoft Advertising we have combined decades of experience. We are super passionate about online marketing and love using data to inform smart strategic decisions. If you would like to get a free quote or begin a conversation about how we can help you, please fill in the form below:
12 years Experience in PPC
Dedicated Account Manager
Passionate About PPC
Results Driven Approach
We can help with a range of different tasks, processes and ongoing work. Below we set out the most common PPC consulting that businesses require, but if you need something else, please feel free to get in touch.
- PPC strategy development
- Account management
- New account / campaign builds
- Existing campaign organization and restructuring in line with best practices
- Expert keyword & market research
- Optimise, develop & refine campaign creatives and ad messaging
- Optimise campaign structural components to drive down costs
- PPC training, protocols, and management tips
- Account review & audits
We do one-off jobs or regular monthly work, or can even fill a temporary gap in a team.
Benefits of Using Our PPC Consulting Services
We work with you and your business to deliver results, if we don’t believe that we can deliver results for your business, we won’t work with you. We take pride in delivering high-quality work and results that are inline with your business objectives.
- Dedicated account manager
- Diligent responsive and pro-active support
- Reduce CPCs
- Increase Conversions / Sales / Revenue / Profit
- Ensure conversions and Sales are being tracked properly
- Ensure you are targeting the right keywords
- Manual and / or automated strategy bidding
- Actionable insights
- Complete transparency through reporting and effective regular communication
- Honest, high-quality work
Experts in PPC
If you’ve navigated to this page from one of our knowledge base guides, you will see that we have extensive and in-depth knowledge of how bidding platforms work. If you haven’t seen the content we produce, check out some of our guides as an example of the knowledge and experience that we bring to bear in our work.
We have worked in PPC for over 10-years across a range for highly competitive sectors such as finance, real estate, and insurance, as well as experience of global markets.
Alec has worked at accomplished agencies and businesses in several countries before setting up Raptor and working with his own clients. Alec has worked at or with the following agencies:
- Columbus Search
- FirstClick Consulting (Now Performics)
- Vertical Leap
Clients and businesses that we have worked with either directly or through other suppliers include:
- Fuji Xerox
As well as working with enterprise level clients, we have also extensive experience working with smaller local or regional businesses such as plumbers, estate agents, vehicle hire companies and massage studios.
We have worked with companies that spend millions of dollars a year on AdWords and businesses that spend hundreds per month. So, whatever the size of your business or your budget we can help.
What You Can Expect from Us
We provide straight forward PPC services, no hidden costs or charges, we are upfront with what you will get, what we do and what this will cost.
- Hour rate $75 USD / $110 AUD / £60 GBP
- No contracts that tie you into our services
- Monthly or one-off invoicing
- All costs agreed before work begins
- Free initial consultation & quote
- We agree the cost of the work and do not deviate from this
- Professional services & communication
- A passion for PPC and a strong desire to deliver results
What Makes Us Different
We genuinely care about delivering results, because we take a lot of pride in our work. We only work with people we trust and have successfully worked with in the past, we do not outsource to third world countries or over-promise and under-deliver.
We find a lot of customers come to us after having had poor experiences with other suppliers, we pride ourselves on breaking that trend and provide only the highest quality of work to our clients.
You do not speak to an expert during the onboarding process only to get passed to a junior once you’ve paid up.